Wednesday, April 24, 2013

YES. WE ARE OPEN. JUST WITHOUT A WEB SITE--FOR NOW

Wild Lilies in Bloom, Dancing Bean Ranch B&B















How can I explain the vanished web site? Like all things computer related (at least in the world my brain inhabits) it's complicated. The old one went away and now I'm going about trying to get things fixed. As I said, it's complicated. 

We're still open, and are still in our off-season when rates for a full weekend drop to $120. Single night, $65. Double Occupancy.

As to those lilies, they're not quite yet in bloom but they are on their way.

Any questions, please call the Dancing Bean at 918-762-2443 or email me at dancingbeanbobbie@gmail.com. Please put B&B in subject line so I will be sure to get it.

Hope to see you soon, Dancing Bean Bobbie



No comments:

Post a Comment